Nationwide Representation for Veterans Benefits and Appeals
We take the burden off the Veteran and aggressively advocate on his or her behalf, regardless of the complexity of the claim.
To make an appointment
or speak to a veterans claims attorney,
call 732-382-6070 or
contact us online
VA Disability Compensation Benefits
Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg represents Veterans appealing the denial of their claims for Compensation disability benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs. Veterans with a service-connected or service-exacerbated injury are entitled to Compensation benefits.
Benefits are paid monthly, and the benefit amount is based on the Veteran's disability rating. To obtain a disability rating decision, Veterans should file an application for benefits at the local VA Regional Office, and call the Firm once a decision is received.
Veterans seeking Compensation benefits should seek legal advice upon receipt of an unfavorable rating decision in order to pursue an appeal.
We represent Veterans at all levels of appeal, including:
- decisions of the local VA Regional Office,
- hearings with the Board of Veterans' Appeals (BVA),
- and appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC).
We can also assist you in collecting the necessary medical records, preparing expert witnesses for trial, and arguing your case.
VA Benefits: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Veteran's Compensation?
A. A monthly benefit provided based on the veteran's disability percentage rating.
Q. Am I eligible for a veteran's compensation benefit?
A. A veteran is eligible to receive compensation if s/he is presently suffering from a service connected or service-exacerbated injury.
Q. My application for veteran's benefits was denied. What can I do now?
A. Upon receipt of the unfavorable rating decision, immediately file a Notice of Disagreement, and contact our offices for a consultation, 732-382-6070.
Useful Resources for Veterans who are still able to work
- National Veteran-Owned Business Association - www.navoba.com
- Rothman Institute for Veterans' Entrepreneurship - Veterans Launching Ventures
- Small Business Administration - Office of Veterans Business Development Ask the SBA about the 3% set aside in government contracts for Veterans with service-connected disabilities!